Travelling Bag Thor made of Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Made of high quality oil-pull-up leather, brown
- Inside: two large open compartments can be fixed with push button
- Back: One zippered compartment
- Trolley holder
- Lining: robust, checkered nylon/cotton blended fabric
- Large opening, closable with zipper
- Two leather handles (height: approx. 13 cm)
- An adjustable shoulder strap
- Protective cover made of black cotton
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 35 x 25 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: ca. 1.350 g
- The travel bag was carefully handmade and fairly produced
An ideal companion for every traveler...
This high-quality weekender is made of aniline cowhide leather, dyed exclusively with soluble dyes, which has no covering or pigment coating (finish). Only the best 1 A leather qualities are used here. The oil-pull-up effect creates a very beautiful patina during use. This Weekender wears scratches with pride and ages with dignity. A real character type.
A touch of nostalgia, robustly built, functional at height of time and with 1,35 Kg nevertheless ultra-light this weekender fits perfectly to modern life. The traditional red check of the washable lining lets enough light into the bag so that you can always find everything.
Care tips / leather care...
The leather is natural and is vegetable tanned in an elaborate process. It does not require much care, but is grateful if it occasionally gets a little leather fat. Simply apply with a cloth, polish a little, so the leather gets a noble patina over time.
Here are some more tips: Leather Care
Your satisfaction is our greatest goal. A rating would be very nice.